Founded in 1970, Flight Components AG was acquired by EMTEQ in 2007. Located in Bachenbülach, Switzerland, EMTEQ’s European office historically focused on manufacturing exterior lights as well as avionics and navigation systems for the aviation industry.
European Customer Support Center
In 2013, EMTEQ expanded our office in Bachenbülach to become a customer support center for our customers in Europe, Russia, the Middle East, and India. As a customer oriented company, our European customer support center and expanded team allows us to react quickly to customer requests. With a fleet of cars, EMTEQ is able to provide on-site support with short notice.
EMTEQ’s European Customer Support Center performs the following services:
- Presentation of EMTEQ’s full product portfolio
- Consulting and program management
- On-site support for installations, software upgrades, and troubleshooting
- Production and final assembly of exterior lights and cabin/cockpit products
- Maintenance services – testing, repair, overhaul – for all EMTEQ products
- EASA certification services
- ISO 9001:2015
- Alternative Procedure to DOA (ADOA) – AP247 – ETSO-C30 (Aircraft Position Lights), ETSO-C96 (Anticollision Light Systems)
- EASA Part 21 POA – CH.21G.0001 – Scope of work: C1 Appliances | Products/Category: Exterior / Interior Lighting Systems, Harness and Computer Systems (Entertainment)
- EASA Part 145 MOA – CH.145.0239 – Rating: C3 Comms and Nav, C5 Electrical Power
- FAA Repair Station Approval – Q4ZY588B
- TCCA Repair Station Approval – 810-14